Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blessed With 3 Awards This Week!



This week has been a week of awards.


In my previous post, I mentioned that the award from Do you Stack Up's card challenge has finally reached me on Friday. Loving the Martha Stewart punch set ;) See the pictures here.
  

I have just been given these :




 The card that won the Craft Your Days Away's Challenge #22 




Within this month, I have won 1 Martha Stewart craft punch set, 3 digital stamps and 1 small cling stamp set. 


I do not believe in coincidence or pure luck. I am grateful God has given me such encouragements with these prizes. I will continue to design more quality cards. May You continue to inspire me!






PAY IT FORWARD
I would like to invite some crafters to join me at this craft swap... erm, not exactly a swap but you get something handmade from me and you are to make something to give to next 5 persons. It's the 'Pay It Forward' project. I discovered it on someone else's blog and decided to participate in this meaningful project. Click here to join me or to read more about it. Only 3 more places left. So hurry!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment