Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Father's Day Tribute


It feels like eons ago since I joined an online card challenge. When I was not making cards, I think of the all the card designs I could have made. Oh, what can I say? I am finally back on track and today I am following the challenges again to retrieve my cardmaking mojo.

Made several of these for Father's Day. I had to gauge time for the cards to be delivered to fathers in advance since home is 13 hours flight away :)









Paper: 5"x7" Dark blue Opalescent card (Royal Langnickel), frosted damask pattern paper, black cardstock, beige cardstock, black glitter sticker
Embellishment: Leaf jewel, copper mesh ribbon, dark blue satin ribbon


I do hope the fathers esp. my Pa would appreciate this card design. Was aiming to make a classy looking card design. Often I find it tricky to give him something deem worthy as a gift. One can never out-give the man who gave you everything you had in life to make you who you are today. Don't you think so too?


This new card on the block is off to jam at these challenges:

Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
 
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Fat Pages Ands Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Father's Day 
Simon Says - Father's Day / For A Special Male
Tuesday Throwdown - Masculine

Crafty Catz Weekly - Card For A Man















4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! this sure is Fabulous! You can see all the time and Love your poured into this! I am sure your Dad will Love it! 8-) So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Celine, it is so nice to have you back and thank you for stopping by today :) Me too haven't been much around lately... hubby broke one of his hands and am super busy... Well now it will be off today finally and we're off for a little break ha ha :) So looking forward... and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards. Well done also on completing the dance course.. I must come again and have a look at what you were doing :) Hugs xxx

    Thank you also for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creation, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of color and texture in your design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete