Monday, July 9, 2012

Big Dance & Big Greeting Card




Recently I have been occupied with several other stuff.

One of them is my involvement with Big Dance, 







an event in conjunction with Olympics London 2012 that will be held at Trafalgar Square this coming Saturday on 14th July. 







During last Sunday's rehearsal Channel 4 came to document us & the choreographer, Wayne Mcgregor in action. Thrilled to know that we will be able to watch ourselves in the documentary on tv the day after our performance.


By the way, I am glad I was commissioned to do a big greeting card for my senior pastor's 60th birthday.

















A card that can be kept as a display around the house instead of being hidden away after the event :)




.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    This is Meimoirs of amiguruMEI.
    I've just nominated you for a couple of blogger awards. You can see it here: www.amiguruMEI.com.

    Really love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete