Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Origami Crunch Time


When I get a project that is not from work (thus no daily cut off time), I often go overboard to complete it. I would disappear into my own world & working away till it's way past sleep time. 
But hey, that's what you might do too when you are passionate about something, right?

Here are some of the photos depicting the process of fusing the origami concept into a garment...












Prototype   

Prototype on mini mannequin.




 Life-size experiment in paper. Tedious part of this design has begun.



The crunch time started when I began hand stitching my garment design after one mini prototype & one life-size experiment.Stay tune for the next report regarding the final outcome of the garment. For some unforeseen reasons, it morphed!







No comments:

Post a Comment