Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Christmas Month




This December was almost as busy as the last. After I presented & submitted my garment design, I had a little bit of breathing gap before I went on a trip to Amsterdam & Brussels.






















It was a fulfilling time with my in-laws. We experienced love that reflects the Christmas spirit. How wonderful!

I managed to make some Christmas postcards & cards for my folks and delivered them in time. I realized how I missed making cards.




I look forward to some blessed restful time at cosy home with my hubby this Christmas. As the London public transports & eateries would be down on Christmas Day, we would definitely stock up our fridge. We won't want to be stuck at home with no food! Ahaks.

Merry Christmas, bloggers.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment