Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What A Sewprise!


This morning, I was waken up by someone knocking on the front door. The delivery guy placed a box on the side of my gate. I stared at it in amazement. I doubted if it got delivered to the right address. I checked for my name... yes, it stated my name. The packaging itself told me what it was - a Singer sewing machine!!!





I stood there for a while thinking who would have sent it. The delivery guy asked if anything was wrong and I replied in a dreamy voice, "No... it's just that... I was not expecting this. It is a surprise gift". He chuckled and said,"Okay, enjoy then".


Later that day, I found out it was from my brother & sister-in-law. So thoughtful of them. Best birthday gift ever!




.

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous - lucky you :-) That was a lovely gift xxxxx

    ReplyDelete